You have probably used the combination of garlic and lemons for flavoring fish or as a homemade vinaigrette. However, this powerful combination can successfully improve the health of your arteries. An increased level of LDL or bad cholesterol can build up on the artery walls thus leading to reduced blood flow.
This can significantly increase the risk of stroke or heart attack.
Luckily, there is a potent natural remedy that will help you reduce the level of bad cholesterol without medications. It is more effective than most of the medications and what is more important, it does not provide any side effects.
For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 6 lemons (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 30 cloves garlic (chopped to small pieces)
- 1 liter of water
Place the ingredients in a blender and blend them until you get a fine paste. Put the mixture in a pot and bring it to boil. When it boils, remove it from heat in order to cool. Store the mixture in a jar and then place it in the fridge.
How to use this remedy?
2. Make one week break.
3. Second Dosage: Drink 50ml every day for 3 weeks.
You can repeat this procedure every 6 months.
- Removes fat deposits which are accumulated in the body.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Increases the level of HLD (good cholesterol) and reduces the LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Reduces the level of triglycerides.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Improves the circulation.
- Promotes proper function of the liver and increases its ability to cleanse
- Prevents formation of tumors
- Improves kidney functioning and removes the retained amount of fluids.
- Due to the antioxidant properties, renews cells.
- Boost the immune system and increase body’s natural defenses.